1. CONTENT MARKETING – Content marketing means using the content you produce as leverage for engaging your audience. By creating a variety of useful …
[http://blue… Getting visitors to your site doesn’t happen overnight. It takes quite a bit of work! But promoting your site doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Here are 4 quick tips to start grabbing the attention your new website deserves.
1. CONTENT MARKETING – Content marketing means using the content you produce as leverage for engaging your audience. By creating a variety of useful content – like blog posts, podcasts, webinars, infographics, newsletters, and videos, just to name a few – you build credibility and trust with potential customers. Start by determining what is actually valuable to your target audience, then tailor your content directly to them.
2. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION – SEO consists of a variety of of techniques designed to get your site placed higher in search engine results – and it’s essential. If you don’t optimize for search engines, you probably won’t be found by the 94 percent of people who only view the first page of Google search results. Good SEO starts with regularly generating keyword-rich content, creating a positive user experience on your site, and making sure your site’s internal links function correctly. To learn more about SEO techniques, check out this video: https://yout..
3. PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING – PPC is a paid advertising model that allows you to bid on keywords on top search engines. When you win that auction, your ads appear at the top of search engine results. To start utilizing PPC, you need a Google AdWords account. Research keywords related to your site, select them, and choose your bidding amount. PPC advertising isn’t free, but it can lead to a healthy ROI. Watch this video to learn more about PPC: https://yout..
4. EMAIL MARKETING – Email marketing involves sending one email message to many people and is permission-based, so customers have to opt-in. Instead of trying to reach them on social media or through organic searches, you are given access directly to their inboxes. It’s especially useful for its real-time feedback.