#edureka #edurekaaws #awssestutorial #amazonses #awscertification #awstraining #awssolutionsarchitect #CloudComputingTutorial …
🔥Edureka AWS Certification Training (Use Code: YOUTUBE20) – www.edureka…This “AWS SES Tutorial” by Edureka will help you get going on one of the most essential Messaging services by Amazon Web Services called Simple E-mail Service.
Amazon SES is an SMTP service provided by Amazon web services (AWS) that allows you to send emails through your email marketing application like Mailwizz, Mailster, or even Desktop apps, like Send blaster or Turbo mailer. The main reason for selecting Amazon SES as your SMTP Service is the cheap costs, the high reputation of Amazon IP addresses, a high percentage of deliverability, etc. Following pointers are covered in AWS SES Tutorial video:
00:02:14 What is AWS SES?
00:03:15 Why use AWS SES?
00:09:55 Pros & Cons
00:14:15 AWS SES Setup & Configuration
#edureka #edurekaaws #awssestutorial #amazonses #awscertification #awstraining #awssolutionsarchitect #CloudComputingTutorial
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course.
2. Course consists of 30 hours of online classes, 30 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS cloud infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services : EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for students and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing. The course is a best fit for:
1. Professionals interested in managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
2. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions.
3. DevOps professionals.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).